Your conference registration includes:
- 1 keynote
- 31 talks, 32 speakers
- a screening of Maker: a documentary on the maker movement (movie snacks included!)
- kickoff party on Thursday night
- lunch on Friday and Saturday, plus snacks throughout the day
- after-party with snacks and drinks following Saturday’s evening keynote
- a 3-month trial of Balsamiq
- a sketchnote kit from KA+A
- a free user test from UserTesting.com
And a chance to win:
- books from O’Reilly and Peachpit Press
- licenses to OmniGraffle and Axure
- an annual license to Loop11, valued at almost $10,000
- a UI Stencils starter pack
At MWUX14 we’re making it our mission to tell you what you want to know about what’s next in UX. Emerging tech, wearables, IoT, etc — how will these things impact the human experiences you’ll be building in the future? How will this impact your career? How do you need to evolve your own career paths to lead and change with what’s forthcoming in our industry? You’ll hear it from the leading experts like Mark Rolston, Jared Spool, Peter Morville, Stephen Anderson, Steve Smith, Lorna Ross and Lisa Welchman.
We’ve also added in some unique MakeSpaces at the event. You’ll get hands-on experience with new technologies and new methods to make something tangible at the event. We want you to create at the conference, too.
Email the team at email@example.com and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have. We look forward to seeing you in October!